Baily Homan Smyth McVeigh is a dynamic, commercial law firm with a team of over 40 professionals, specialising in Corporate, Property, Banking, Litigation, Insolvency and Private Client matters.
Baily Homan Smyth McVeigh, Solicitors based on Harcourt Terrace, Just off Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, are looking to hire a full-time Legal Executive. The role will entail the following duties:
- Working as part of a team in Baily Homan Smyth McVeigh’s Commercial Litigation Department
- Preparing Reports
- Preparing Briefs and liaising with Court Agents and Barristers
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Legal Executive experience, although beneficial, is not essential.
Start date – ASAP
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to hire a Trainee Solicitor to join our growing practice. The candidate should not yet have commenced the PPC1 course.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage priorities to ensure deadlines are met;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to be a team player;
- Excellent phone manner and ability to liaise with clients is essential;
- Flexible approach to work and the requirements of a busy office;
- Proficient computer skills.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com